One of the shareholders of the company “Stella Consulting”, for which the Prosecution claims to have given a bribe to Bratislav Nikolic, in exchange for construction permits in Brezovica, is the Kosovar publicist, Veton Surroi.

In exchange for permits for rampant construction at the Brezovica ski resort, it is suspected that the former mayor of Strpce, Bratislav Nikolic, took bribes from some owners of villas and complexes there.

According to the investigation file, the details of which were published by Kallxo, a large part of the bribe that is suspected to have been taken by the former mayor of ërtrpce, comes from a company, where the shareholder is Veton Surroi. His name has been mentioned several times for constructions in Brezovica, but he said that he obtained the permits legally. The prosecution says something completely different.

The Prosecution’s suspicions are as follows: Nikolic has accepted a bribe of 210 thousand Euros to give a construction permit for the weekend houses for the investor of “Stella Consulting”, and another 200 thousand Euros for giving a construction permit for the hotel building of the same investor.

In the Business Registration Agency, Surroit’s name appears on the list of shareholders with 30%, while the other shareholder is Gentjan Sula with 70% of the shares.

Years ago, the media reported suspicions of fraud with construction permits in Brezovica, where it was suspected that the company “Stella Consulting” was involved.

In 2020, regarding the reports of that time, Surroi in a response to Gazeta Insajderi, had denied that any violation had been committed, while for himself he had said that he is a small shareholder.

“The object in question is the property of the Limited Liability Company ‘Stella Consulting’, in which I am a minority shareholder. “Stella Consulting has obtained all the necessary construction permits, according to the laws in force, before starting the construction and has complied with them”, said Surroi in a response to Insider in 2020.

source

pornjk, pornsam, xpornplease, joyporn, pornpk, foxporn, porncuze, porn110, porn120, oiporn, pornthx, blueporn, roxporn, silverporn, porn700, porn10, porn40, porn900