At the request of the Special Prosecutor of the Republic of Kosovo for raids and detention order and following the decision of the preliminary proceeding judge of the competent court today is developing a Kosovo police action, where are raided and arrested 15 people.
According to the State Prosecutor, all the detainees are suspected of crimes against the constitutional order and security of the Republic of Kosovo. “After the actions taken today, the Special Prosecutor of the Republic of Kosovo in coordination with other competent institutions, will continue with other procedures prescribed by law,” reads the notice of the Prosecution.
The 12 imams who were arrested today BIK’ut Kosovo Police has conducted Wednesday in the early hours of the morning a police action across the country, in pursuit of people suspected of inciting religious and national disunity, which contradicts the constitutional order of the Republic of Kosovo.
Whilst continuing police action , have so far arrested 13 people, among them except lisbet Islamic party leader, Fuad Ramiqi others are imams across different regions of Kosovo.
Below read the names of all those arrested until now suspected of inciting religious extremism and departure of young people from Kosovo to fight “in the name of God” supports terrorist organisations and Al Nusrat ISIL.
1. Sabaudin Selimi – imam of the year.
2. Anas Goga, – kryeimam Council of the Islamic Community (KIC) in Peja.
3. Nesimi Erol, – Priest and administrator of poratalit perkujtimi.net
4. Idriz Bilibani, – Imam of the Bosnian community and portal administrator stazomislama.com
5. Leonard Ruli – The self-described Abu beaker Ruli, imam of Prizren.
6. Dardan Gjuka, – Peja imam, a lecturer in radio radio udhezimi.com
7. Shefqet Krasniqi – born on 20.06.1966, in the village Sibovc Obiliqit, lecturer at the Faculty of Islamic Studies (FSI) in Pristina, at the same time imam at the Grand Mosque in Pristina.
8. Shefki Korac, – Kaēanik imam.
9. Mazllam Mazllami, – living in Prizren, an imam at the mosque of “Are Mahala”.
10. Bedri Robaj – makeshift mosque imam in Dardania neighborhood of Prishtina. It is outside the jurisdiction of the BIK. The unnamed mosque on writing only “glass”, located on the premises of the Social Enterprise (SOE) “Auto-Pristina”, while rents space Rizvanolli funded by Fatos businessman from Peja.
11. Ekrem Avdiu – born July 18, 1971, in the town of Mitrovica, currently the imam and lecturer at the local masjid ‘Tavnik’ and is a member of the Islamic Community of Mitrovica.
12. Enis Rama – born on 12 June 1976, in the town of Mitrovica, lives and works in Mitrovica, which holds regular weekly lectures as imam at the mosque ‘Isa Beg “in Mitrovica, and was editor on Peace TV English television.
13. Fuad Ramiqi – The linduar on March 26, 1960, in the municipality of Viti Pozharan. Currently head of the Islamic Movement Join – lisbet.
Kosovo Police has confirmed that on Wednesday, early in the morning antiterrorist unit has begun operations throughout Kosovo police, and arrested several people suspected of inciting religious extremism and national discord – offenses that contravene constitutional order the Republic of Kosovo.
Kosovo police spokesman Baki Kelani, lajmi.net told police operation going on in some areas of Kosovo, and that several suspects have been arrested for inciting religious extremism. He said that while the operation is still ongoing, police can not give further details about these arrests.
The detainees, Shefqet Krasniqi and Ramiqi, is interviewed Kosovo Police sources have confirmed the arrest of Shefqet Krasniqi and Ramiqi. Moreover, the same sources claim that Krasniqi and Ramiqi are being interviewed.
Apart from Pristina imam Krasniqi Shefqet Enes Goga from Peja, there were arrests of imams in Mitrovica today.
As police confirmed Kosovo police operation involving several regions in Kosovo.
With Imam arrests Wednesday morning in the Mitrovica region, Police arrested the Imam Enis Rama, an imam at the mosque ‘Isa Beg “in Mitrovica and editor TV ‘Peace TV’ in English. Another familiar name than it is Avdiu Ekrem, who currently serves as the mosque’s imam and lecturer in the neighborhood Tavnik also a member of the BIK in Mitrovica.
This morning was arrested by police in Mitrovica, Kosovo, Ekrem Hoxha Avdiu. These sources have indicated that the arrest was made at his home.
Kosovo police action has arrested its imam Peja Anas Goga lajmi.net sources from the Kosovo Police in the Pec region, have announced that Wednesday morning was arrested Peja chief imam, Anas Goga. The motives of this arrest are the same Krasniqi; promoting religious hatred and Islamic extremism.
Imam of the Grand Mosque in Pristina, Shefqet Krasniqi, was arrested Wednesday in the early hours of the morning by the Kosovo Police.
Among those arrested was also learned that the leader of lisbet, Ramiqi. lajmi.net According to sources, today (Wednesday) first few moments of the Kosovo Police has placed under arrest imam of the Grand Mosque in Pristina, Shefqet Krasniqi.
The motives of the arrest by the police, have been inciting interfaith Islamic extremism.
Otherwise, a month ago, 40 people were arrested for allegedly taking part in fighting in Syria and Iraq supports terrorist organizations announced, ISIS and Al-Nusrat, performing with such crimes against the constitutional order and national security of the Republic of Kosovo.